Timepiece is built to make your archives shine. Like a river of content, the theme will make going back in time easy peasy and show it all to you in glorious color and a simple, minimalist layout.
Custom Background and Header
Add a personal touch by uploading a Custom Header Image.
One custom menu is supported. The Primary Navigation Menu will fall back to a list of pages if it has not been manually configured and saved.
The Timepiece menu area is narrow. By only using 3 or 4 items in the navigation menu, you will achieve a look and feel that’s closest to the theme’s demo.
The menu is designed to stay at the top of the browser window as you scroll down, making it easier to access the other parts of your blog as you float down the river of your blog’s content.
Six Post Formats are supported by Timepiece: aside, gallery, image, quote, status, and video.
Home Page and Archive Pages Content
The home page and archive pages content will showcase your work as follows:
- If a featured image is attached to a post, regardless of its format, then that image will be used as the right side of each post.
- If no featured image is attached to a post, then for image and gallery post format posts the first attached image found on the post will be used as its featured image.
- For aside, quote, status, and video posts normal content will be returned.
- Finally, for normal posts that are standard, only their excerpts will be used as content on the home page and archive pages.
Custom Header (all measurements in pixels)
- The header image dimensions are 1040 by flexible value (width, height). The header must be shown at 1040 wide but any height will do.
Content Width (all measurements in pixels)
- Single post and page layout: 1000 maximum content width
- Home page and archive pages: 500 maximum content width
Widgets are not currently supported by Timepiece.