Give your blog a clean look with bright pops of color. Superhero features a heroic full-bleed Featured Content area, full-bleed featured images, a fixed header, and subtle CSS3 transitions.
Featured Content Section
To set up Superhero’s Featured Content area, which supports up to ten featured posts:
- Navigate to Customize → Featured Content.
- Enter the name of a tag.
- Click the blue “Save” button at the bottom.
- Create a post with a featured image that’s at least 960px wide.
- Note: The featured image will look best at a 2.88:1 width-to-height ratio, and at least 500px tall.
- Give the post the tag you declared under Customize → Featured Content.
Superhero has a widget area sidebar that appears everywhere in the site (except when using the Full-Width page template. It can be setup in Customize → Widgets.
Superhero has a single, primary custom menu area in the header.
Custom Header and Background
Full-Width Page Template
If you would like to remove the sidebar from a page, assign it the Full Width template under Page Attributes.
Quick Specs (all measurements in pixels)
- The main column width is
645except in the full-width layout where it’s
- The primary sidebar width is
- The Featured Content image size is at least
- Individual post featured image is at least