Traveler is a theme designed for people who want to keep a visual diary of their travels. The homepage and archive pages are designed to be quickly scannable so that you can easily see what the theme is about. The post pages are kept intentionally simple to keep people looking at your photos and reading about your journeys.
From the huge header image (comes with three images to choose from – or upload your own), through the custom background, and the widgetized footer – Traveler has all the featured you need to customise the theme to work the way you want it to.
Whilst Traveler was designed for travel bloggers and diarists – it’s equally comfortable being used as a digital scrapbook or a portfolio.
Your Design, Everywhere
Traveler has been designed to look good on all devices – from desktop computers and laptops, through smartphones and tablets (Android and iOS). Traveler looks awesome everywhere. This is especially useful if you’re travelling and only have your mobile device to hand!
Single Column Layout
The posts and pages on a Traveler site use a single column layout. This brings the focus entirely onto your content and stops people from wandering off elsewhere giving your posts and pages 100% of their attention.
Traveler includes related posts after every post on the site. These are selected from recent posts in the same category and are designed to give your readers somewhere else to go once they finish reading the current post.
Isca uses a series of custom sidebars to allow you to keep things nice and flexible.
- Footer Widgets – widgets to display in the footer of the site. These widgets will hide if they are left empty. This widget will display on all pages.
Quick Specs (all measurements in pixels):
- At full width the main column width is
- Please keep in mind that this theme is responsive, which means that it changes size as the browser is resized.
- The post thumbnails (on the homepage) are
400pixels wide and will scale the height proportionally.
- All featured Images are generated from the same initial image so make sure to keep the focus of the image in the center as the surrounding content may be cropped.