ThemeMin is a minimal, light-weight, and fast-loading theme that focuses on typography. Together, all of these elements help to provide a comfortable reading experience.
Featured Posts Carousel
ThemeMin comes with a carousel with featured posts on the front page. All you have to do to activate is have a sticky post with a featured image. Once you have one, the featured post area will appear. If you have more than 5, navigation arrows will appear. Your visitors can then click through to see all the posts you’ve featured.
Site Layout Options
Choose to place your primary sidebar either to the left or to the right of the main content. Or, go without a sidebar and enjoy a full-width layout.
Post Layout Options
With ThemeMin, you can display your posts in either a one- or two-column layout on the front page and on the archive view.
ThemeMin lets you choose from five color schemes, white, aqua, black, chocolate, and vintage. Set the color scheme in Appearance → Theme Options.
Other Theme Options
In addition, ThemeMin comes with two more theme options under Appearance → Theme Options. You can choose custom color for links, and hide search area in the header.
Footer Widget Areas
Not only the sidebar, ThemeMin allow you to put max four widget areas in the footer.
- Left- or right-sidebar layout, single-column post configuration: The main content is
560and the sidebar is
- Left- or right-sidebar layout, two-column post configuration: Each individual post column is
330and the sidebar is
- Full-width and attachment pages: The main content is
- No-sidebar layout, two-column post configuration: Each individual post column is
- Header image is
960in width and
- The featured image works best with images at least